Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Zucchini Saute

This side dish is a great way to use up fresh vegetables you have in the fridge.
Sometimes when I'm cooking I realize I've just thrown together a dish that has four ingredients and a new four ingredient recipe for the Register is born. That is exactly what happened with this zucchini saute. 

We try to make a point of eating at least one fresh vegetable at every meal (or leftovers, if it's for lunch). Some days that is harder to do than others (like when I need to get to the grocery store). I didn't have a lot of any one vegetable the first time I made this dish but I had a little bit of a lot of different veggies. Zucchini, mushrooms, peppers and garlic made it into this skillet. 

A bonus of this recipe? The leftovers were fabulous mixed in with scrambled eggs the next day. 

Here's the story with the full recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment